Located in the Spey Valley amidst some of Scotland's most beautiful scenery,
Woodville B&B at Ballindalloch near Glenlivet, offers 4-star quality bed and breakfast accommodation in a choice of three ensuite bedrooms, all of which are luxuriously furnished with extremely comfortable beds. Woodville is surrounded by peaceful woodland and conveniently positioned a few hundred yards from the A95 between Aberlour and Grantown on Spey.
An ideal location for touring the area, there's something for everyone:
- a vast range of outdoor activities and sports facilities
- historic castles and Highland estates to explore
- this is Whisky country - Glenfiddich, Glenlivet, Glenfarclas, Macallan, Aberlour, to name but few!
- fabulous walks including the Speyside Way
- unbelievable wildlife - deer, red squirrels and an abundance of birds
Or why not just relax and get away from it all - you really couldn't ask for a better place. Now celebrating 10 years at Woodville, your hosts, Maureen and Robin, have the experience and know how to give you an very enjoyable stay.